Bayou L’Ourse is a community in the southern area of the parish.
Belle Rose is the home to the Lula Raw Sugar Factory and the Belle Alliance Plantation built in 1847 by Charles Anton Kock.
Labadieville is a census-designated place which was originally called “Brulee Labadie”.
Napoleonville, the parish seat, is the only incorporated community in the parish.
The Pierre Part and Belle River area encompasses 3.0 square miles and is located in the western part of the parish.
Learn more about the areas called Plattenville, Paincourtville, and Bertrandville inside the Assumption Parish.